Friday, July 17, 2009

Celebrity look alikes



http://www.myheritage.com/collage

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities

So, it's 9:15, Friday night and what am I doing? Taking a quiz to figure out which celebrity I look like, of course. I have to admit though, I have no idea who Kylie Bax or Maria Menounos are.

This weekend, we are picking up my car (it has been getting repaired since the back end was smashed) and I will be glad to have my car back. State Farm was nice enough to put me in a rental car so I should not complain, but the car was so small and still had crank windows. I did not realize that they still made cars with crank windows and non keyless entry, but I have proof that they still do. Since I refused the first car they offered (a Dodge Caliber) I could not really say no to this thing. I have had to drive a Caliber before and hated it so I was not going to make that mistake again. We are also car shopping for John a new truck, planning our landscape project for the backyard, and since the Nordie's sale starts this weekend, I have to make time to get a little shopping in too!

Happy Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment