Sunday, October 25, 2009

Morgan's First Bday Paw-ty!

We celebrated Morgan's first birthday today with a paw-ty at the Dog Bar in NoDa. The Dog Bar is just that, a place where you can go drink and hangout with your dog at the same time. Great concept. We decided to have her party there since the idea of having multiple dogs in our backyard at one time kind of scares me. Especially because if it rains, there really is no back up plan since there is no way I would let that many dogs run around the house. So we celebrated here. Thankfully for all the guys they also have the NFL network so everyone could watch football at the same time.


A few weeks ago, I took Morgan to the local dog bakery to pick out her cake. She chose peanut butter and banana (yes, they had a tasting) and I think it was a hit.


For the adults, I made puppy chow and pupcakes.

Used junior mints and york peppermint patties to make the paw


I also picked up some treats from the dog bakery for the other pups to take home in a "doggy bag" Cute? I thought these things were great.


I wanted to try and get all the dogs in one picture with their hats, but I quickly realized that was a ridiculous idea, it was hard enough to try and get all 3 of us in one picture. The one below turned out best, but a dog jumped up right in the middle. oh well, it pretty much sums up the afternoon. After that, I decided to get individual pictures of all the dogs that came, they are below too.




And here is Morgan with her cake, and me feeding the dogs some leftovers.





No comments:

Post a Comment