Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome Spring!

I just got back from Buffalo, NY and am really enjoying this awesome Spring weather we have been having.  Hope it sticks around for awhile! Morgan loves it too, she loves to lay down right in the middle of the daffodils! Oh well, she looks cute doing it.

Here is a little Spring love from our yard:


And from inside:


And the whole mantle.  I guess I got into a bird kick this year, which is surprising since I really don't care for birds much.  I have been shit on by birds 3 times in my 28 years so I just don't have good luck with them!  I recently started trying to bring more nature inspired things inside, since we both love the outdoors, so maybe that explains the birds and random branches from the yard sticking out of the vases.  But it's something different to celebrate the season at least.  Come on Spring! I am so ready for cool mornings, open windows, fresh fruits and veggies, blooming buds, and ironically enough, birds chirping.

No comments:

Post a Comment