Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week 19: Mango

Dear Bun,

We are almost halfway there!  This is week 19 and time has been going by so quickly lately. I could not find much exciting about week 19 except that your sensory development is being perfected now, and you are developing a waxy coating on your skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.  I guess that makes sense, I can't imagine what my skin would look like after sitting in a bath for 9 months! I have been talking to you alot since I read that you can now hear and recongnize our voices.  Sometimes, I accidentally slip and call you Morgan, sorry about that.  We have a name for you that we are 95% percent sure on, but we are not sharing it yet just in case we change our minds since we still have some time. 

Here I am at 19 weeks.  I took this picture on Saturday because I was cleaning out your future room and thought my bump looked especially big in my yoga pants.  I was really productive and got everything out of your room and closets, so now I can start shopping for furniture.  I ordered your bedding last week, and it came in and we both love it.  I can't wait to see how it all comes together.  I am feeling good, but my back has been hurting alot recently.  John tells me it's because I need to sit down and relax, which is very hard for me.  I am also trying to switch from sleeping on my back to sleeping on my left side since that is what is recommended.  It's hard though, I haven't slept much the past few nights because I am trying to get used to it!  Also, I guess I am starting to look like a real pregnant woman now... the past 2 days, I have had complete strangers ask me if I was expecting which I think is a scary thing to ask someone if you are not sure! 





Love you bun!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment