Sunday, October 31, 2010

Morgan's Second Birthday

Yesterday, my first baby turned 2! We did not have a paw-ty for her like we did last year, but we still celebrated her birthday all week long. Everyday last week, she got a special treat and yesterday, the grand finale was a trip to the dog bakery where I ordered her cake from last year.






So many choices!

 Morgan is checking out the treats..



Yum, she thought the Salmon bite was good!

 This is what we ended up with: a halloween petit fours, a peanut butter/cream cheese cupcake, and a carob covered dog bone.

Random week 18 bump


Happy birthday Sweet Mo!  I had a talk with her last week before we found out we were having a boy, because I always call her "my best girl" and I said she might have to share the title if she was having a little sister, but I guess not!  To my best girl, I love you and happy 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment