Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 16: Avocado

Dear Bun,

Here we are at 16 weeks and you are about the size of a avocado, which makes me want some guacamole!  The biggest development for you this week is that you can now start to pick up on our voices.  I hope you appreciated the Whitney Houston that I was singing along to in the car yesterday. Also, your eyebrows and lashes are starting to fill in and you are starting to grow toenails.  Can't wait to paint those little piggies if you are a girl.

I had another doctor appointment last week, your heartbeat was at 158. While I was there, they made me get a flu shot.  I really did not want one, since I have never had the flu and that vaccine is so new, but I got it.  And now, I feel like I have a mini case of the flu, so I look a little sick in the picture below.  I hope it goes away soon and I hope I made the right decision.  I know we will be faced with lots of hard decisions regarding you and your health and I just want to do the right thing. 

Tomorrow we are off to Pennsylvania for 1 night and then we will stop traveling so much.  So far, you have been to or through Denver, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, Grand Rapids and Tampa.  Not too bad for 16 weeks!  There are so many wonderful places that I can't wait to show you when you are old enough.  I love to travel and I think it's important to expose you to as many places and people as possible. so we will go, see, do, baby!


Here I am, so far I have gained 7-8 lbs which may be a little high, but I'm not too worried. 




































Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment