Sunday, October 10, 2010

Week 15: Orange


Dear Bun,

We are at 15 weeks now and you are the size of an orange.  You are continuing to even out in proportions, your legs are now longer than your arms and you are about 4 inches long.  Your eyelids are still fused shut, but they say that you can sense light now so you would know if I was shining a flashlight at you.  You are forming taste buds, but you can't taste anything yet, which is a shame because I have been on a fall baking kick, and just baking my 3rd loaf of pumpkin chocolate chip bread.

I am doing great, starting to wear some maternity clothes now (like the top below) and am much more comfortable in them than my regualar clothes.  I still have alot of shopping to do, but I have some things to get by with now.  On Friday, we visited our first daycare.  We are on a waiting list and I really hope you get in.  It is part of a church in our neighborhood so you would be there with some neighborhood kids.  It is one of the few 5 star facilities in North Carolina though, so it is highly competitive to get in.  We will work on a back up plan just in case. 





Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment