Thursday, June 4, 2009

Morgan Graduates!

Yesterday, Morgan graduated from her intermediate puppy training class! Intermediate is a pretty strong word for her abilities now, but I guess it is a step up from kindergarten. We will probably sign up for advanced class in a few weeks because she likes the classes and it is definitely working. Except lately, she is going through adolescence and has been pretty sassy. Anytime we try and get her to do something, she just kind of looks at us like “yeah I know what that means, but I don’t want to do it.” So it has been frustrating. The other day, John came in the room and frantically said “There’s something wrong with Morgan” so I ask what’s going on and apparently she got a burst of energy, and was just ripping up the hosta plant in the backyard, then racing around, stopping only for a bite of more hosta. She finally calmed down, but she was going manic for a while on that plant and we had never seen her like that before. She is so much fun though and I am so glad we have her! Here is a picture of her from yesterday, and since this is her premier on the blog, I decided to include a few other favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment