Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 37: Watermelon

Dear Bun,

We made it to 9 months! This week, we are 37 weeks along, which is considered full-term.  Before I was pregnant, I thought that being 9 months pregnant meant that you were ready to have the baby, but once we started counting weeks, I realized pregnancy is actually 10 months.  Your development is mostly complete, you are just gaining weight and practicing for life outside the womb: breathing, sucking on your thumb, blinking, and moving around. 

Last Friday, I went to the doctor and will start going every week now.  The good news is that you are head down, and the doctor says everything looks the way it should! The other big news of the week is that I got a new car yesterday!  It was time to upgrade from this car:


To a car that is a little more carseat and kid friendly:




I also insalled your carseat, and I'm going to get it inspected sometime this week. Here is where you will ride!



And here we are at 37 weeks:


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment