Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 8: Raspberry

Dear Bun,

This week, you are about the size of a raspberry or kidney bean.  Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your hands and feet and you now have eyelids that almost cover your eyes.  Nerve cells are branching out connecting to each other in your brain forming neural pathways.  You are growing about a millimeter every day and apparently you can now move your fingers and toes. 

Last week, I had to travel for work, and did surprisingly well.  I was tired, but did not get sick or nauseous, thankfully.  Tomorrow, I we are off to Seattle and hoping that that trip goes well also.  I still feel pretty good.  My symptoms are still that I am very tired, and hungry. The most exciting thing about this week is that we get to take a peek at you!  We are going to the doctor to have our first ultrasound.  We are going to tell your grandparents and aunt and uncle about you then too.  Your dad is out of town this weekend, so there won't be a bump watch picture since he always takes them.  I will make up for it next week. 

Love you,

Your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment