Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 12: Plum


Dear Bun,

Sorry for missing the "week 11" update- I was traveling last weekend and last week, so I did not have much time. Last time I wrote, you were the size of a prune and now you are a plum around 2 inches long! The biggest thing going on with you this week is that you are developing reflexes. Your fingers can now open and close and your toes can curl up. Your mouth is also moving and they say that if I poke my stomach, you will squirm in response although it will be a few weeks before I can feel you. I am going back to the doctor tomorrow and am heading right into the second trimester, very exciting!

I am still doing great, and am starting to get more energy.  It was hard traveling last week- I was in meetings from 7:40am to 6:40pm and had late dinners every night, so I was very glad to get home on Friday and get some rest.  Still have not had any sickness or any weird cravings.  I think I am starting to "show" at times though.  When I wake up in the morning, my stomach still looks fairly normal, but after eating or drinking something, the belly really starts to come out!  Two of my co-workers figured out that I must be pregnant last week because they said I had a glow and a little bit of a bump that I never had before.  Most of my pants do not fit anymore, so I got a bella band which I wore last week, or have been wearing dresses.  Here I am at 12 weeks, 3 days *(my weeks change on Thursday's but since I am usually busy during the week, I find it easiest to do these posts on the weekend, so I am technically more than 12 weeks in this pic)*
 
 

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment