Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dreams

Dear bun,

Since finding out about you, I have been having some very vivid dreams about you.  In the first one, you were a girl, and you were about 6 months old and I realized I had never taken a picture of you yet.  Oh the horror! Now, I'm going to go ahead and warn you- you will probably have your picture taken every day.  I like to document and remember things and the best way for me to do that is to photograph them and write about it.  Ok so last night, you were a boy and you were just born- but for some reason I did not have anything ready.  No, stroller, carseat or anything.  In my dream I had you and I was holding you in a blanket running around Babies R Us (the worst place ever) trying to pick out basic things for you.  I was so unprepared!  Both of these dreams are so silly but very like me to be worrying about these things in my dreams. 

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment